Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Got a Good News Folks!

I’ve heard about payperpost before I’ve started on this blogging world. Someone of my special friend from Hawaii told me about it. And here it comes with my curiosity I did try my best shot and just keep on moving to post on my blog until I did reached the post for PPP requirements to become one of their Postie. For me there is no harm in trying! It was Monday night before I went to bed I was urged by my conscience to apply at payperpost.com. And eventually last Tuesday before I went to work I was hurriedly checking my email just to see the result of my blog application to payperpost.com. And I was so grateful to saw that payperpost.com responded that my blog has been approved. I was so excited to start posting and proudly telling my friends whom introduced me to this site. I really love it! And now I can start earning while blogging. Actually being one of the payperpost.com postie I am so proud of it and it means a lot to me besides earning money. Yes! I did earned a bunch of friends too. Most of all I’ve learned to be patient. And I really enjoyed it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATZ nang weeeeeeeeeee im so happy for you, enjoy blogging and also earning!

Anonymous said...

nang after 30 days mag email ra na sila nimo na naa na sa paypal imo datung keep on grabbing post arun happy ta wahehehehe