Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our House Stinks Today!


I was talking on the phone with my Filipina friend this afternoon and she mentioned “dried fish” for her dinner! And it sounds interesting and good to me since it’s been a long time I haven’t had dried fish! So I decided to fry dried fish for my appetizer. I was thinking to fry it outside the porch but I didn’t felt like doing something outside. And then, I did cook it inside the house and OMG the whole house stinks now! My mom in law asked me if what did I cooked because its stinks! And I was just laugh and said its dried fish! And all of the sudden she left the house with her two grandkids! They just disappear without saying anything! But for me that was funny though because I made the house stinks and made them go away too! Now the house is so peaceful but stinky for sure! hahaha… So now I am ready to eat my dried fish for dinner!

No comments: