<img src="https://img.skitch.com/20110718-gp36ugs34hajf9yhqj4ps66dum.jpg" alt="REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express" />
Are you looking for the cheapest way to send boxes back to the Philippines? It’s the start of September, which is the best time to send Chri...
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Get your hammers ready for the “Extreme Makeover Home Edition”. The ABC hits TV show is here in Medford, Oregon to change the lives of Lindsay and C.J. McPhail family, who are enjoying their vacation in Hawaii while their house is getting a makeover. The said house is expected to be done within seven days.
I grabbed this very inspiring piece of article from www.joinextreme.com:
C.J. and Lindsay never imagined though they would one day need the help from the very same organization they devoted so much of their time to. Soon after moving to Portland and running a chapter there, their oldest son Sawyer was diagnosed with a form of Autism and their second oldest son Thatcher began to start showing signs of Autism as well. With their children regressing, the family moved back to Medford to live on a 50-acre family property next to Lindsay’s parents. The boys showed great progress, but Sawyer still faced several challenges due to his lack of social cues. Much to the family’s surprise, Sawyer became a Sparrow and through his endearing personality, he helped put a face on autism and brought awareness to over 900 students in his adopted school. While the property and the outdoors are great for the children’s progress, the house is not built for their needs.
The electrical system is from 1958 and recently an outlet actually sparked and shot small flames! Rewiring would be difficult since the home is made of cinderblocks. The windows are all original and are a safety hazard because they are huge and are not tempered glass, meaning if they break the glass won’t shatter. The plumbing is poor and leaks creating mold in the bathrooms. Lastly, there is not heat in the back of the house. Only the kitchen, living room, and front bedroom have ventilation so the family is forced to rely on space heaters in the winter, which is extremely costly and not eco-friendly. Moving away from this house is financially impossible and not desired since the property is crucial to the boy’s progress.
Read the full story of Extreme Makeover in SouthernOregon
Monday, September 5, 2011
In United States, Canada and Mexico, where else can you find a full features of unlimited calling, texting and data? I bet it is so miserable on trying to find the lowest price that will fit in your budget. But when it comes to this situation, would it be cool if you can get a great deal wherein you only have to pay for a fixed price for unlimited service? Nothing can beat the Net10 Unlimited plan. Plus, you get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text, and data, for only $50 a month. There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. They have a great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Net10 only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
After convincing my husband with this Net10 Rob's Reason, we cut our bills and save hundreds of dollars every month. We were paying $150 per month for our Family Plan to only $50 a month for switching to Net10. No more drama, no need land lines and no need internet hook-ups because my phone has it all (call, text and web) is all I need to have a perfect unlimited plan. I'm glad I saw their Cute NET10 commercial. And to extend my gratitude for their excellent service, let's check them out on Facebook too!
And as a Real NET10 customer, helping your is a pleasure, I grabbed this informative description from Net10 website and here’s how it works:
• The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
• With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
• Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/month.
• Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
• Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
International Long Distance:
• Long Distance Service is available to over 75 countries, for about 15 cents per minute on calls originated in the US.
• International Neighbors program is currently available to Canada and Mexico. This program gives you a special phone number that your family and friends can use to reach you at your NET10 number.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00
• Phones with essential features, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00
• Full QWERTY keyboard phones, slider phones, and touch screen phones, with all the basics plus great app capabilities, camera and video recorder, web access, etc., available for under $60.00
To watch the Net10 customer's testimonial, kindly follow this link on Wellie and Melinda Talk on Net10.