TASTE OF THE ORIENT - The Pinoy and Asian Store located at 251 Fern Valley Road, Phoenix, Oregon 97535. Contact Numbers:(541)227-6785 & ...
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thanks for tagging me this manang! I am so thankful that my memory is still working after eight years from my high school life. Now, the Tagalog song entitled "My Hayskul Life" is playing on my head. Hayskul layf talagang kay ganda which is really hard to forget. I really missed my high school days. I'd rather forget my college days kasi dami na krimen. Start na bugoy2x ever...
Q: What section were you?
Answer: always at section A until 4th year
Q: Who were your seatmates?
Answer: Mary Anne and Jerum!
Q: Still remember your English teacher?
Answer: Of course, Mrs. Eulugene P. Vazques,I never forget her. In fact she was a very good teacher.
Q: What was your first class?
Answer: Physical Education
Q: Made friends to the lower years?
Answer: Definitely yes! I got lots of friends in the lowers years before because I used to be there student teacher and they can approached at me easily.
Q: How was your class schedule?
Answer: Very interesting!
Q: Made any enemies?
Answer: Evidently yes, since I was in the second rank from the battalion commander I got a lot of stubborn cadets to handled. And OMG they were terrible.
Q: Who was your favorite teacher?
Answer: Most of them are my favorite teachers except my Math teacher, he took personal fight to school and tried to reflect it on my grades.
Q: What sport did you play?
Answer: Well, I was very athletic so I played most of the game such basketball, softball, badminton, tennis, dammath, etc.
Q: Were you a party animal?
Answer: Never at all.
Q: Were you well-known in your school?
Answer: Pretty much! I was one of the best student during my days. I've heard that until now my high school teachers are still remembering me and made me as a good example in the class.
Q: SKIP CLASSES?
Q: Did you get suspended/expelled?
Q: What was your favorite subject?
Answer: I love most of my subjects but I was very excellent in Chemistry.
Q: Did you go to the dances?
Answer: Yes! but occasionally.
Q: Where did you go most often during breaks?
Answer: At the school canteen.
Q: What did you do on the last day of school?
Answer: Clearing off my clearance.
When you were born did you have your own personalized blanket?
Not me, but my baby does. In fact his blanket was made before my baby was born. His grandma started sewing his personalized blanket by using her bare hands. This blanket got my babies name and date of birth. It is really nice blanket. It is made up of flannel that made it very nice and soft. My baby loves his blanket and for sure we’ll keep this forever.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
This will explain further to people who doesn't know Jesus. I got this on my friendter mail upon reading I've decided to post this here.
- - - - > Who is Jesus?
- - - - > In chemistry, He turned water to wine.
- - - - > In biology, He was born without the normal conception;
- - - - > In physics, He disapproved the law of gravity when He ascended into heaven;
- - - - > In economics, He disapproved the law of diminishing return by feeding 5000 men with two fishes & 5 loaves of bread;
- - - - > In medicine, He cured the sick and the blind without administering a single dose of drugs,
- - - - > In history, He is the beginning and the end;
- - - - > In government, He said that he shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, Prince of Peace;
- - - - > In religion, He said no one comes to the Father except through him;
- - - - > So... Who is He? He is Jesus! Join me and let's celebrate him; He is worthy. The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hand that will send this message to everybody shall not labour in vain, and the mouth saying amen to this prayer shall smile forever. Remain in God and seek his face always. Amen!
- - - - > In God I've found everything! The Greatest Man in History.
- - - - > Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
- - - - > Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
- - - - > Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
- - - - > He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
- - - - > He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
- - - - > He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
- - - - > He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
- - - - > I feel honoured to serve such a Leader who loves us! His name is JESUS send this to all the people on your buddy list. If you ignore it, just remember that Jesus said.. "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Pacquiao vs Marquez rematch was held on Saturday, March 15, at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, in a 12-round world title fight. Started at exactly 8:15PM to 9:15PM Pacific Time at HBO PPV the big and remarkable events for the Mexican and Filipino peoples were happened. The show was worth more than we paid, just to watch the fight. It was so exciting and thrilling. It was ended to 12 rounds and in the moment of truth for just one point lead by the judges split decision “Manny Pacquiao” won the fight.
My hubby and his family are fanatic of Duke College Basketball Team. Did you wander why? Yes! Simply because one of the top players there is there relative to mention with it is Kyle Singler. Huh! No comment at all… All I can heard during there game was my husband screamed saying “GO DUKE, GO KYLE!” Obviously, they can’t hear him yelling at them. Oh common man come down they’re on TV. Anyways, Duke Team just won the game against Gorgia at the lead of 12 points. So, CONGRATULATIONS Dukes’ TEAM!
It is Friday today and the second week of the month. It simply means payday, after those hardworking hours.
When I woke up this morning I walked straight to the computer room to check how much I've earned in my account but Oh Gosh! It wasn't enough to pay for my sweat during my rushed working hours. But that's life work hard earned little. One thing to do is just keeping it up. Saved money to live better! Welcome to America...
Our weather forecast here in Oregon is partly cloudy sky, little showering, and the sunshine is on and off!
Finally, I was done and right now relaxing after my eight straight working days in a row. It was so tiresome.
And guest what? One of my co-workers called me in last night and they want me to work today! Huh! I definitely said I’m NOT going to Work. Actually I was bored in my job that’s why I want to stay home for a while and enjoy my blogging career. Go girl!