Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Personalized Baby Blanket


Front view

Back view

When you were born did you have your own personalized blanket?


Not me, but my baby does. In fact his blanket was made before my baby was born. His grandma started sewing his personalized blanket by using her bare hands. This blanket got my babies name and date of birth. It is really nice blanket. It is made up of flannel that made it very nice and soft. My baby loves his blanket and for sure we’ll keep this forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was surfing the net today and found your blog. What a cute personalized baby blanket. I think every baby should have one!

I have a site where I provide baby blanket gift ideas. I thought it might be mutually beneficial if we swapped blogroll links.

Please take a look at my site and see if it's something you might be interested in. http://babyblanketgiftguide.com If you are at all interested please shoot me an email and let me know the text you want me to use in your link. I'll get it up right away and then send you the text for my link.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie