Popular Posts

Friday, February 7, 2014

Learning Basic Korean Words: Korean Language

Are you ready to learn and know few words in Korean Language or "hangul mal" which is "hanguko"? Well, I can show you some basics of Korean words through this post. I have known few people that loves to learn different languages, just like me. It's nice to learn Korean language because they always say it in a very respectful way. Using '_yo' as last word means you are showing some respect especially if you are talking to the elders.

Let's start by warming up with the basic words:

a greeting of hello, good morning, good afternoon = "Annyeonghaseyo"
I love you its means ="sarangheyo" or "saranghamnida"
goodbye=" annyeonghi gaseyo"
thank you ="komapsumnida" or "kamsahamnida"
excuse me ="sille hamnida"
please sit down ="anjuseyo"
its okey =" "kweanchanayo"
let's go = "kabshida' or gaseyo
I want to see you ="pogoshipoyo"
nice to meet you= " pankapsupnida"
I'm sick = "appayo"
I'm busy = "pappayo"
please teach me ="karucho juseyo (juseyo means if you want something, like if you want water you'll say muljom juseyo)
where are you going?="odi gaseyo"?
please tell me="malhaejuseyo"
just a moment="jamshiman kidaryo juseyo"
please help me="dowajuseyo"
I'm hungry="baegopayo"
I'm full ="baeboloyo"
I'm bored="simsimheyo
I want to sleep="chagu shipoyo"
I don't have money="ton opsoyo" (have=itta/issoyo , none=obta/opsoyo
beautiful ="yeppuda/yeppoyo 
handsome="jalsaengkyossda (it reads as jalsengkyottda)
delicious="mashitta , not delicious="matt obta
hot= tupta , cold= chupta
I'm sorry= mianheyo/mianhamnida
really? = jungmalyo?
breakfast=achim siksa, lunch=jomsim siksa , dinner=jonyok siksa
how much= olmayeyo
expensive ="pissayo"(pissada)
cheap ="ssayo"(ssada)


Happy Learning!

No comments: