Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Looking for Cheap Phone Cards Online?

I am still home sick for being away from my home town, love ones and beloved families in the Philippines. Of course, I missed them so much and I can’t get to see them all the time. Sometimes I tried to get hold of them through internet but only occasionally. In fact we have a very poor communication for a long time. Sometimes, my husband let me borrowed his cell phone just to contact my family in the Philippines. But most of the time he’s not home because he is working. Yes, we have home phone but it’s not connected for a long distance or international call. As a matter of fact, my husband started complaining of his cell phone bills too! But there is no other way to communicate my family. I worried so much about my parents and sisters for how are they doing? I was tired of being homesick so I decided to open my own cell phone wireless account in order to communicate my family anytime I wanted to. But when it comes to my long distance phone bills I would say “OMG”! It’s really expensive to call long distance and the surprised long distance bills are very frustrating. I always run out of budget for these phone calls! One day, I called my Filipina friends and they introduced me to used this phone cards which is very affordable cards for them. After they told me about this phone card, I went straight to my computer and I purchased prepaid phone cards online too. Actually I bought more than three of this card so that I can enjoy talking with my family anytime and for as long as I want. Since then, I has been using phone cards for my cell phone. And what really amazes me to this Phone Cards Avenue is they provides the cheapest international phone cards and allows customers to save 80% discounts or more over regular long distance providers like at&t, sprint, and such. So far, it only cost me under five dollars calling abroad within half hour talking with my family. This phone cards & calling cards not only offer great voice quality but also great value! Yes that’s right, it really saves me a lot of money and I don’t have to worry about surprised long distance bills from my wireless phone provider at all. So try and use it! Then you will prove it too!

No comments: