Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Deal or No Deal travels Around the World: In Philippines

Last Tuesday night, the Deal or No Deal was on at nbc channel and I was shocked to saw Kris Aquino (Philippines Deal or No Deal host) with Howie Mandel (American Deal or No Deal host).





I thought something wrong with my eyes. But it wasn’t because the game show was hosted in the Philippines. The show was pretty alive with Kris DOND 26k dancers. In fact Howie was amazed and surprised by the environment as well as the performance of the show. And I was amazed to their player who did eat balut. Balut is a boiled duck egg with baby duck inside. Hmmmn!





This guy seems to like the balut. Even though he didn’t won that much but at least he’d tried the Filipinos goodies! He got thumbs up from me!

No comments: