Popular Posts

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a Big Salmon!

It was three o’clock in the morning when my husband left the house for fishing. The night before he already told me that he will go to the lake with one of his friend and try their luck for Salmon fishing. My husband loves fishing so much. I can’t stop him to fish. He really enjoyed it even though he never gets good sleep but he’ll just get up and fish. Actually he only got three hours slept last night since we went to bed late at 11:00P.M. And when I woke up this morning my husband was already back and he told me that he got a huge salmon. We went outside with the camera for pictorial.



Yes, it is really big Salmon. This salmon weighed for about 32.1 pounds and almost three feet long. After the pictorial my husband went to work. I am just glad to see my husbands’ happy face since he caught this big fish. All I said was “Good Job, sweetie!”

No comments: