Popular Posts

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Coming Up is Dads Day!

This afternoon my husband and I went to the store to grab birdseeds. Upon looking around my husband decided to get a new pair of dress shoes for his work. I just let him pick his own choice while I was looking at the aisle for women shoes. Unfortunately nothing caught my attention. So I walk back and asked my husband if he picked shoes for him. Actually he wasn’t sure about the right color so I suggested getting black and I was trying to explain to him that it is a universal color to match with. Eventually he likes it and we were ready to check out that time. When we were standing by the check stand he grabbed his wallet and he was about to pay it. But I told him that I will pay for it since Fathers day is coming up so that would be a perfect gift for him- the birdseeds and the shoes!

And to all the Daddys around the world I would like to say "HAPPY FATHERS' DAY"!

No comments: