Popular Posts

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just felt bad

This morning I went to work by 10 o’clock in the morning, I was working half and half with my eight hours. I felt like sandwich today because both departments that I’ve work with needs me badly. I went back and forth. And finally give up the other work and had decided to stay at the department that needed my help most. Actually I did work more than eight hours today but still I felt bad because we were still not cut up with the works before I left my department. Plus I really felt bad because I should have gone to Western Union and send the money for my brother in the Philippines but I failed. They were closed at six o’clock at night. And now I log on my chikka account and text my brother that there’s a delay for the money. And I am so glad that besides I felt the guilt out if my failures but still they understand me. Thanks goodness at least I feels a little bit better now.

No comments: