Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Contemplating with the Blue Sky

Yesterday was a very memorable day for me. My husband took me to Jacksonville to witness Leann Rimes live concert. We were there before five o’ clock in the afternoon and the concert was started by eight in the evening. Before the show was started these nice blue skies captured my attention.



The weather was perfect for the concert. Lovers were enjoying the weather and with their dogs too! There were thousands of people in that concert. And I’ve heard that somebody was already there camping two days before the concert day. Isn’t it crazy? But I think it worth it because Leanne Rimes is a very good singer and a good entertainer. And we came home late last night around ten o’clock and my baby was still awake waiting for me.

No comments: