Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Caught in the Act!

I got up early today because I was scheduled to work at six o’clock in the morning. Before getting into the shower, I went to the front room to get something to wipe my work shoes. It wasn’t in my intention to catch or stalks somebody in this household. I just walk in and I caught my husband smoking inside the house. It was funny though because he jumps badly when he saw me. Just like somebody shoot him on his butt! lol… He jumped because he knew that I won’t tolerate smoking inside the house especially the baby is here. And besides when he smokes, it will just spread out entire the household since our house cooler is on. Anyways, when he took me to work I told him that he is grounded by me. And he needs to start and learn quitting it. We’ll see!

No comments: