Popular Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Strolling at Rogue Valley Mall

When I was in the Philippines, I and my friends used to stroll and spent the whole day in the mall. We can stay long like there is no tomorrow. We never spend too much money for something. All it worth is nothing, for a window shopping.

But since I got here it’s very rare for me to stroll in the mall. Today is a coincidence that I and my sister in law were both off from work. She invited me to go to the mall and get something for her husband’s birthday gift tomorrow. And by around 2:30 this afternoon her husband picked me up and took me to the mall. I met my sister in law at the mall with her baby and the stroller. And of course I had my baby and the stroller with me too. And we didn’t realized that we were there walking around for five hours but it seems like not even one hour for me. Time went by so fast and it was getting late so we decided to go home and fed our hungry and tired babies.

Anyway, the strolling and shopping was successful. And I guess we went there at the perfect time because they got buy one take one offers. I was very fun and we enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

Have a lovely weekend with your loved-ones! :)

MAE SNAPP said...

tag for you at http://geramae.blogspot.com