Popular Posts

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Take it Easy

Couple days ago, my mother-in-law freaked out because her email page won’t load up! She told me about it and I tried to fix it. But it seems to be a software problem, so I told her to better reinstall the software. She’d turn and off the computer but nothing happens. She always calls for my help every time something goes wrong with her computer. And sometimes I can feels like it’s my responsibility to take care of it. But it wasn’t! It’s very rare that I felt like dealing with computer problems though I know how to fix it but I just don’t like doing it out of my rest days. I really need to relax.

Finally, she called the internet provider and let them fix it. Thanks goodness! At last… she won’t bug me.

Anyways, dealing with computer errors and problem would be very simple as long as you read and follows the given instructions. Take it easy and smooth mother!

No comments: