Popular Posts

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bias Department Manager

It’s been a while since I work with her. It’s been almost eight months from my “on and off” bias scheduling of hers. I think it’s about time for me to react since she is being bias again. She hired me and told me about non-discrimination policy at our work, but she lied because she never treats all of the workers equally, especially me. Yes, I am a Filipino, a good worker whom deserves a huge amount of respect, and a good quality of treatment because I have a heart. I feel and understand the actions and reactions of her treatment towards me. It feels like she wants to ruin my career and someone’s future. I hope she will wake up one day and realize how bad she is. Hoping for karma to her, what goes around comes around!

No comments: