Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

Perfect Weekend Getaway



After long hours of work, a little relaxation can surely bring you back to life. As you can see, I skipped several blogging days for concentrating my time on working with oDesk. I was fortunate and got hired by www.usabride.com for immediate Excel Data entry. I was simply just mapping old URL's to the new one. It was really easy and fun. Consistently I spent 12 hours and I finished it before the given due date. Indeed, I am proud for another work accomplishment was done as time goes by so fast. So last weekend I decided to treat myself by going with the family on sailing and fishing to the lake. Although, I left my mind home alone starring on my laptop but other than that physically I enjoyed our family weekend getaway and it was totally a blast especially for the kids.

No comments: