Two weeks ago, I received a Free Sample from Renuzit TriScents Transform Your Home kit. I am so glad for having this heavenly scents air fr...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Chicken Soup with Bakchoy (Tinolang Manok)
Once in a week I spent my day off cooking my favorite soup "chicken soup". My hubby love the way I made my soup. Yet, he eats more rice with it. We both love tinolang manok.
Here's my chicken soup recipe for you:
1 whole chicken, chopped medium pieces
3 cups of water
½ cloves of garlic
2-3 cups of chayote squash
½ onion, sliced
1 package of bakchoy , chopped and sorted
4 cups of chicken broth
2 cups of sliced potato
Salt to taste
Cooking Procedure (Pagluluto):
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Sauté garlic, onion, and the chicken.
2. Add water. Cover and simmer over medium heat until chicken is tender.
3. Add the potato, chayote squash and bakchoy stem. Let it cook.
4. Add chicken broth and let it boil for 10 minutes.
5. Add salt to taste it.
6. Add bakchoy leaves, cover and cooked for 2 minutes longer.
7. Remove from heat and serve with rice.
Hope you'll enjoy this soup too! Guaranted it will make you stuffed.