This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have been blogging about my music addiction and obviously you can really tell that I love music as well as singing but music and singing, both hates me. So other than “music craze” which is absolutely depressing since I cannot sing I also love my mobile phone which includes talking, texting and the most addicting part is the web surfing to get socialize with Facebook. And the cool thing about my phone is I got unlimited plan which is absolutely unlimited. And when you hear the word “unlimited” it also means you do not have to worry about hidden charges or overages. So would it be cool if you have unlimited plan in your phone right now? Yeah, I bet you would say so! That would be like going to a buffet, get stuffed and pay the exact cost per head. But the thing is mobile phone is more costly than having a meal especially if you do not know how to compare prices. But when you get to realize the waste you did not see before then you would definitely have to get what I got. I have Unlimited Net10 Plan which is a great deal. Plus, you get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text and data, for $50 a month. This is pretty cheap if compared to some cellular providers. The Net10 has no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. It has the great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Net10 only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. And switching your current plan will definitely makes you see the Light of savings. To learn more about their special offers and 10 Reasons to make the switch to Net10 , please click to view this video and this will explains the savings when you changed your plan with Net10. And listen some feedbacks from the real NET10 customer.
This is how the Unlimited Net10 works:
• The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
• With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
• Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/month.
• Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
• Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
International Long Distance:
• Long Distance Service is available to over 75 countries, for about 15 cents per minute on calls originated in the US.
• International Neighbors program is currently available to Canada and Mexico. This program gives you a special phone number that your family and friends can use to reach you at your NET10 number.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00
• Phones with essential features, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00
• Full QWERTY keyboard phones, slider phones, and touch screen phones, with all the basics plus great app capabilities, camera and video recorder, web access, etc., available for under $60.00