Popular Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

For Only $4.99 Money Order Abroad: Cheapest Way to Send Money to the Philippines!

Deposits in minutes to BDO and PNB. 9,000+ locatioHave you send money to your love one's in the Philippines yet? Then it's a perfect time to do it for just a click- hassle free by using Xoom.com. At first, I wasn't confident enough on making online money transfer because of some security issues but you never know until you try. So I finally went online and did my first transaction. I'm telling you, I did it a lot faster and easier than doing it infront of a teller. Plus, it was safe and secured transaction. So nothing to worry about! Nevertheless, the first always followed by a second time . So here's how it went: I totally forgot about my sister's birthday, so I had to rushed and needed to send money- it's my only way on saying happy birthday and to trick her that I remember her birthday.Since I lived too far away from the town and it's really late to have it done on a bank. I came to think and thanks to the existence of Xoom.com, I sent the money within a blink and they recieved the money within a minute. From now on, I don't need to worry about sending money for the future. Besides that, I just saved time and gas for driving back and forth. Believe it or not Xoom.com is the best and the Cheapest Way to Send Money in the Philippines!For just $4.99, I just love the savings...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mau mn pud ako gamit xoom.... wala oi ako giilisdan ang domain kay nawala mn tung usa....

Devid said...

Hi, I must say that you have made some good points in the post. I performed searches on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks for sharing this information about send money abroad .

natural hormone replacement therapy said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.