Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Win a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid!

Did you wish to have your own car? You bet! Every one of us has a dream car. I, myself have been dreaming to have a brand new car for my own. I am just sick and tired of borrowing my husband’s car and its gasoline runs out so fast. Unfortunately, I don’t have $24,000 to buy a brand new Civic Hybrid, my dream car. I’ve been trying to get a new car from different car lots around town but my credit score is not enough to loan for a car.

So now I decided to wait for my fortune and wishing for myself to have a good luck for my entry to Charter giveaway. In fact I just register today and got automatically entered to win a brand new Honda Civic Hybrid worth $24,000.

I am looking forward to win and own a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid.

I am so thankful to Charter.com for giving me a hope besides they help us save on television, giving us high speed internet connection, and low cost telephone service and I might win a car that can help me save a LOT on gas too.

So what are you waiting for? Register today and win the best give-away that they offer. A give-away that is worth talking about… Save Green, Go Green!

Let's enjoy the Charter services and help out the environment at the same time.
Post?slot_id=22299&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: