Saturday, February 23, 2008
My Six Quirks
jana tagged me this; The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.
1. I can't sleep without having my nightly routine such as washing my face, brushing my teeth etc.
2. I can't go to sleep if without my body pillow.
3. I can't go somewhere without taking a shower.
4. I don't eat meals without rice. That's why my hubby's trying to convinced me try not to eat rice just for one day. And my tummy said "NO WaY MAN!"
5. Drying my hair after my shower which is waste of electricity.
6. I am very particular of lil dirt.