Popular Posts

Friday, April 22, 2011

Behind the Scene

I am just glad to found this missing chapter of my life again. Well, it's been quite awhile since I have not visited my footprints. Well, for almost two years, I bet. I was so busy with my career. Luckily, blogger did not have that inactivity tracking that will automatically disable the account which happened to one of my account on yahoo, they usually disable it, if the account user has not logged or active for awhile.There is a credentials for that. It really feels well to be back and got lucky I did not forget my password as well.

There are reasons why I needed this blogging. First, I could not figured out what was missing important Then, I came to realized that I need a place to where I can freely pour all my distress and boredom. And most of all, I need a reference behind me every time I take a step forward. It would not be just to ease the pain but the fun and freedom which really matters.

No comments: